5.27.2004

Issues

Today, I got my credit card finally in the mail. But, alas, I must send for a new one b/c this is the second set of credit card that I have received and i never received the first set. So, i sent for a new one w/ a new account number and such. Lovely.

Chase bank people are crazy polite... especially if you're a new customer I guess. I love great customer service. The woman that I spoke with tonight had an English accent and it was cool because she was all polite and I had just watched Love Actually... AGAIN... and it was just cool... Alright?

Right now, I'm waiting for Joe to come over so we can go do some aerobics at the community center. It's like my first real exercise machine thing this summer... My pitiful attempt at pilates doesn't even count, despite the fact that my abdominals were sore for 3 days... THREE...

I'm kind of liking the summer right now...

There... I said it... I'm enjoying life...

! Gotta go... Joe's here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home